This is an etwinning project between two high schools: the Music school of Sparta in Greece and the Liceo Scientifico E. Pascal in Pompei, Italy. The topic of the project is rock music throughout the centuries. The students from both schools work in groups on different aspects of rock music from the '60s up to this day. These aspects include the background of rock music in each century, the most important artists, genres, songs as well as the influence it had on different generations, literature, lifestyle and so on. The goal is to make students aware of the different aspects of rock music, have them work in groups and search for information as well as produce their own music at the end of the project.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Song: " It's my life"



5 comments:

  1. This is one og my favourite songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a true invitation to live fully every day of our life as if it were the last ... I am reminded of a famous phrase: "Live every little thing in life because one day the little things seem huge"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read some sentences and there are beautiful
    words:"It's my life". However in my opinion
    this song is one of the most important in the
    world

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It's my life" is a very beautiful song and it is very important song for ritme and for text. I read this song on the stereo because I like this song.
    This song was most popular in the her time.

    ReplyDelete